Search This Blog

Friday, August 20, 2010

Friday Morning Birthday Haiku



It is my birthday!
Tonight we eat Afghan Food
at The Helmand, yay!

So today is officially my birthday, despite the week long celebration :)  Unfortunately for my waist line (but fortunately for this blog), I equate birthdays with FOOD, and so that is how I have been celebrating :)  

I am SO excited about going to the Helmand tonight, I went a long time ago and I remember loving the food..but I have NO idea what I ordered.  I know that I need to get the pumpkin appetizer, but do you guys have any suggestions for the entree or dessert!?!?




4 comments:

Simply Life said...

Happy Birthday!!! Have fun there - I love that restaurant!

Anonymous said...

we had ice cream with figs and cardomom.....

lauren (athlEAT) said...

happy birthday! enjoy your dinner - I have been wanting to try it there, so I look forward to reading your review.

Mel said...

Happy Happy Birthday! I can't wait to celebrate with you!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin