Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

RECIPE: Sweet Corn Ice Cream



Remember when I went to B&O American Brasserie and I tried sweet corn ice cream for the first time and LOVED it?  Well, I found a recipe!

But I am nervous.....maybe it won't be as delicious?  Maybe I loved the combination of the corn ice cream with the cherry upside down cake and ONLY that combination?

What do you think - would you make Sweet Corn Ice Cream or HAVE you made it?

Here's the recipe: Sweet Corn Ice Cream on The Kitchn (one of my favorite websites ever!)

4 comments:

Mr. Cheap Eats said...

Make it and document it for posterity's sake!

Bria & Spencer said...

let us know how it goes? do you need something fancy to make ice cream?

just mad a sweet corn and tomato pie

Nakiya @ Taste of Baltimore said...

You're right, seriously, I need to just take one for the team and make this sucker.

:)

Jen said...

I would DEFINITELY make sweet corn ice cream! It sounds delicious. Please let us know how you like it.

I'm going to B&O American Brasserie tomorrow for the first time. I hope this ice cream is on their Restaurant Week menu!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin