- $12 for $25 at Cafe Hon
- Expires in 1 year. Limit 10 per person (!). Limit 1 per table. Not valid 11/26/10-1/3/11. Not valid with Wednesday lobster night or half-price wine night specials. Not valid for carryout. No cash back. Not valid with other offers. Tax and gratuity not included.
- I went to Cafe Hon a LONG time ago for breakfast, I don't really remember too much about it though....of those who have gone more recently, what do you think about this place? I know it always gets mixed reviews.
- $9 for One Pound tin of Otterbein Cookies (usually $18.99)
- Expires Oct 31, 2010. Limit 1 per person. Valid for gold tins only. Tax & shipping not included. Not valid with other offers. No cash back.
- Oh man, Dan LOVES these cookies. Having a pound of these around the house would be sooooo dangerous. Dangerously delicious I mean.....speaking of which........
- $25 for $50 at Dangerously Delicious Pies
- Expires on 02/25/11. Limit 1 per person per visit. Not valid 11/19/10-11/25/10, and 12/18/10-12/25/10. Valid at Baltimore location only.
- I've never eaten one of these pies before, but oh man do I want to. $50 seems like a LOT of pie though, right? This place was featured on Road Tasted with the Neely's and ever since then I feel like a slice of the Steak, Mushroom, Onion and Gruyere pie would be perfection.