Search This Blog

Friday, August 6, 2010

Groupon: $20 for $45 at Restaurant Sabor in Lutherville

Yay! I picked up another Groupon$20 for $45 at Restaurant Sabor in Lutherville - what a great deal!  I've always wanted to go here, partly because it's super close to my house and partly because the menu always looks fabulous and different! 

Sabor, which labels itself as a New American and Latino Restaurant, changes their menu seasonally, so here is what I would pick if I were to go there tomorrow:

APPETIZERS
  • Goat Cheese & Leek Tart ($9) - house salad, balsamic syrup I love leeks and don't eat them enough!
  • Halloumi Cheese ($9) - drizzled with honey, house flat bread, spicy nuts.  Sometimes I think honey is my Kryptonite.  Anytime it's drizzled over anything, I am powerless and must order it.  

ENTREES
  • Classically Prepared Turbot en Papillotte ($26) - I recently discovered that I loved this fish, and any menu item that is described as "classically prepared" seems like a good choice for a first visit.
  • Grilled Churrasco Steak ($27) - Papitas fritas, chimichurri 

DESSERT
  • I WISH THERE WERE A DESSERT MENU SO I COULD DROOL OVER IT :(


Here are some details:
This expires in a year, it's valid for dinner only and you can only use one Groupon per table.  Also, this is NOT valid during Restaurant Week.  If you so choose, it's a BYOB with a $5 corkage fee.

Restaurant Sabor
12240 Tullamore Rd.
Lutherville, Maryland 21093
410-628-7227

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin