Sabor, which labels itself as a New American and Latino Restaurant, changes their menu seasonally, so here is what I would pick if I were to go there tomorrow:
- Goat Cheese & Leek Tart ($9) - house salad, balsamic syrup I love leeks and don't eat them enough!
- Halloumi Cheese ($9) - drizzled with honey, house flat bread, spicy nuts. Sometimes I think honey is my Kryptonite. Anytime it's drizzled over anything, I am powerless and must order it.
- Classically Prepared Turbot en Papillotte ($26) - I recently discovered that I loved this fish, and any menu item that is described as "classically prepared" seems like a good choice for a first visit.
- Grilled Churrasco Steak ($27) - Papitas fritas, chimichurri
- I WISH THERE WERE A DESSERT MENU SO I COULD DROOL OVER IT :(
Here are some details:
This expires in a year, it's valid for dinner only and you can only use one Groupon per table. Also, this is NOT valid during Restaurant Week. If you so choose, it's a BYOB with a $5 corkage fee.
12240 Tullamore Rd.
Lutherville, Maryland 21093