Search This Blog

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Friday Morning Haiku


I love sandwich week
hubby made delicious things
yum yum in my tum

On Sunday, Dan informed me that this week was going to be "sandwich week" and that he would take care of dinner every night.  I was SO EXCITED!!!!  I usually do most of the cooking, but when Dan cooks every once in a while he always produces the most delicious and thoughtful meals.  I was excited to see what Sandwich Week would bring.

Here it is so far:
Monday: Grilled Chicken with Caramelized Onions and Avocado
Tuesday: Turkey with Apples and Brie
Wednesday: Grilled cheese with fresh tomato and turkey
Thursday:  OFF, I was out at a very awesome event, which I'll tell you about later :)
Tonight:  Not sure!!!!  But I can't wait :)

This was a ton of fun and I have been especially loving the leftovers for lunch!!!! :) 

Do you ever have a themed dinner week?  I want to have more themed weeks.....maybe an Indian week?  A British week?  An Asian week?  A No-Carb week?  :)



p.s. Don't forget to enter my $25 McCormick and Schmick's gift certificate giveaway here!  It will end at 11:59PM tomorrow!!!


Image by Kasey Albano

4 comments:

Simply Life said...

Oh I love that he did that! What a fun idea!

Nakiya @ Taste of Baltimore said...

I know, one of our friend's came up with it, and I thought it was such a brilliant idea!

Bria & Spencer said...

this is sweet and delicious! have you ever heard of a cookbook club?

Nakiya @ Taste of Baltimore said...

Is that like a book club, but with cookbooks and everyone brings a different recipe from that cookbook???? That's probably the best "club" of all time. Are you in one????????

Blog Widget by LinkWithin