Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Wild Dog's Gourmet Hot Dog Cart, Baltimore County

 

I am really loving this Food Cart/Truck thing going on in Baltimore!

The other day I finally went to the Wild Dog's Gourmet Hot Dog Cart!  After spending some time looking at the creative menu, I chose the Reuben Hot Dog ($4) - All beef 1/4lb hot dog topped with swiss cheese, sauerkraut and russian dressing.  This was so tasty and a great choice!!!  I loved this combination and happily sat in my car and gobbled it up.  

I can't wait to try the other concoctions - I know the Baltimore Dog is really popular (hot dog with chili sauce, onions, cheese sauce and old bay) but I think I may get the Mexicana Dog - hot dog with salsa, onions, cheese, green chiles, and crushed tortilla chips!  It also seems like the menu is constantly evolving, which I really like!  Oh, and if you're not a hot dog fan, don't worry because there is also pulled pork available for purchase!

The location of the cart is posted on the website, but check the Facebook or Twitter page to see if there are any last minute changes.  Also, during the State Fair, the Wild Dog cart will be located outside of the York Road entrance- so look out for the truck if you want to bypass the overpriced fair food, and get some really delicious food for much cheaper instead!

Yay for food trucks!!!!!

Wild Dog's Gourmet Hot Dogs (MOBILE CART) on Urbanspoon

5 comments:

Jess said...

I work in Hunt Valley and that hot dog looks to die for. I might have to make the drive down to the fair for lunch one day.

Nakiya @ Taste of Baltimore said...

Jess - Have you made it over there, yet?

Sicilian Luvins said...

We will be serving up GIGANTIC ALL BEEF1/2 LB footlongs starting 9/6/10.

Nakiya @ Taste of Baltimore said...

WOH! That is awesome!!!!! I hope the fair is treating you well! :)

Hot Dog Cookers said...

The picture looks good. I bet it tastes real good. I have never been there and tried the dogs but I'm planning to go and have a taste of their famous Baltimore dog. I can't wait! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin