Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Cooperstown Cookie Company


Cooperstown Cookie Company contacted me recently to try one of their cookies –Bunts – the classic shortbread baseball cookies.

Why are they called baseball cookies? Cause they’re shaped like baseballs and they come in cute baseball packages that you can customize based on your own Major League Baseball Team!

The best part of these cookies, to me, is that they have 5 ingredients! Sorry about the terrible picture below, but I was so excited when I saw this! How often do you pick up a package of something and not understand a word of the ingredients? It says Unbleached flour, butter, sugar, vanilla, and salt. Wow. I know what all of those words mean :)


And how do they taste? Like shortbread! Classic shortbread: buttery and not-too-sweet. It's great that you can find natural cookies, with real ingredients, and not have to sacrifice taste!

So check out the website: www.cooperstowncookiecompany.com and let me know what you think. There are lots of other cookies to purchase as well. These cookies would be a great gift for a Baseball lover!

10/28/09 UPDATE: Here is the new website: http://www.cooperstowncookie.com/

DISCLAIMER: Cooperstown Cookie Company sent me free cookies to try, but in no way was I paid for my opinions!

6 comments:

lauren said...

I love when there are minimum ingredients and I can understand what they actually are.

Nakiya @ Taste of Baltimore said...

Me too! I ate a Lean Cuisine recently which had "Beef Product" listed in the ingredients list.
I was mortified.
Especially because I had already eaten it :(

Beth said...

Beef product?? That's is scary!

These cookies are so cute! Now if only they would sell them at the stadium--i'm sure there is lots of "beef product" around there.

PS-Don't be scared of cakes! They're your friend!

SE said...

hi Nakiya..do pick up your awards from my blog..

Winnie Drumm said...

Thanks for such a nice post. You can reach Cooperstown Cookie Company on our brand new website, http://www.CooperstownCookie.com

Thanks!

Nakiya @ Taste of Baltimore said...

Thank you, Winnie! I added the new website to the post.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin