Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Yamato Sushi, Timonium

We get carry out from Yamato Sushi, so thought I would write a quick note about them.
They are delicious! I love their shrimp tempura, their salmon and avocado and their california roll.

Also, it's nice to note that every time my husband picks up an order, he always comments on how pleasant and friendly all the employees are.

The restaurant itself has plenty of other dishes to try, plus they are a BYOB with no corkage fee.

Thanks, Yamato Sushi, for making delicious meals for me to eat in front of my TV :)

Yamato Sushi on Urbanspoon

2 comments:

Unknown said...

EL just did a review on Umi Sake, where Pacific Rim used to be in Cockeysville. The owners presence was noted throughout the review.

Nakiya @ Taste of Baltimore said...

I did see that! I've been to Umi Sake a couple of times now and really enjoy it....a review is DEFINITELY in order!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin