Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Pom Iced Coffee


My husband loves to buy me new and fun products anytime he goes to the grocery store by himself. He also knows that I love POM anything, so this time he decided to get me Pom Iced Coffee, the Cafe Au Lait flavor*.

I was super skeptical at first, because a Pomegranate flavored coffee DID NOT appeal to me, but on closer inspection I read that it contains the "Pom Wonderful Pomegranate Antioxidant Extract" rather than pomegranate flavoring.

And the verdict? Pretty delicious, I must say! With the first sip I noticed an unfamiliar taste, but as I kept sipping the difference was really subtle but really nice. There was a very slight bit of pomegranate to the flavor, but it's not enough that would make me say it's flavored. It's definitely not overly creamy, which I like, and it's very smooth and has the right amount of sweetness.

I don't usually buy coffee this way, but if I ever saw this again and I was in the mood for a nice iced coffee, I wouldn't hesitate in grabbing it from the shelf. I think it would be especially delicious over ice!

There are two other flavors: Chocolate and Vanilla. Yes, please!

Check out POM's website, I love their drinks, including their teas. My favorite is their Pomegranate Lychee Green Tea (which my husband had chosen for me as a treat a while ago!) Soooo refreshing.

****I promise! In no way was I contacted by POM, nor do I represent POM. My husband really does like to buy me treats (yay!), so I thought I would share! :)

1 comment:

SE said...

thats so cute and nice of your hubby! do convey my regards..and btw..i am inspired to make pumpkin spice latte in the evening !!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin