Search This Blog

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Cosi PART THREE, Everywhere USA

Before I get into my review, I think it’s important to mention that Cosi does not have their Fall Menu up yet! It usually shows itself in September! Where is my Pumpkin Spice Latte, Cosi? Where is it????? I’ve been a loyal fan (READ: OBSESSED) of your version, and now I have to contemplate getting my Pumpkin Spice fix elsewhere. Tragedy all around.

OK, now that I have that out of my system, onto the review!

I don’t normally eat at Cosi, which is surprising considering last year at this time I was pretty much a regular. Now, I only associate it with special coffee treats (see above) and nothing else. This may also be because I’ve had a couple of terrible meals from there before. However, I decided to give it another try, and aimed to get a delicious sandwich. I already loved the bread, so I knew I could join it with another love—TUNA.

I tried their tuna melt ($7.41 w/tax) and OH I WAS HAPPY! Soooo much melted cheese. Not that much mayonnaise! SOOO filling.

Thank you, Cosi, I have faith in you once more.

NOW JUST LET ME SPEND MY MONEY ON YOUR PUMPKIN SPICE LATTES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Simply Life said...

It's actually one of those places I miss from Baltimore that aren't too easy to find here. It always made for a good lunch-break!

Nakiya @ Taste of Baltimore said...

Seriously, their bread is FANTABULOUS

Blog Widget by LinkWithin