Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Do You Want To Be The Next Food Network Star?

I sure do.....except I am no master in the kitchen......:(




.........but are you?  Because Food Network will be casting IN BALTIMORE for the Next Food Network Star Season 7!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!  If you win and you're one of my readers, you better tell me and become best friends with me and invite me to Food Network shindigs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK, so here are the deets:

They are looking for: 
  • Strong culinary skills
  • Personality that POPS!
  • Passion for cooking
  • Food knowledge
  • Lots of energy and enthusiasm!!!!!
Casting Information
  • Date: Sunday, September 26th 2010
  • Time: 10AM-3PM
  • Where: Pier 5 Hotel, 711 Eastern Avenue, Baltimore MD 21202
  • What to Bring:
    • Two recent photos
    • A copy of your resume
    • A COMPLETED application found here

Need more information?  Email nfns7baltimore@gmail.com or visit www.nfns7casting.com 

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin