Search This Blog

Monday, September 6, 2010

Jasmine Asian Bistro, Timonium



I went to Jasmine Asian Bistro in Timonium recently, and it was a lovely experience - the service was impeccable and the food was super tasty. 

I ordered the Malaysian Tamarind Entree with Shrimp ($14).  The sauce was wonderfully savory and went well with the vegetables.  The shrimp were plentiful and I managed to gobble all those up.  Unfortunately, my drink, the Singapore Slinger, was not so pleasant but very sour instead.  Next time, I will just stick to my usual gin and tonic, and not stray from anything else. 

Dan ordered the Crispy Honey Sesame Chicken ($14) (pictured) and it was delicious!  It had a good breading to chicken ratio, and the sauce, though sweet, wasn't overly so.  I liked this a lot and would definitely consider getting this again.

Now, it needs to be said that the prices are high, especially compared to other places in the area, but you won't be disappointed with the excellent service and high quality of food. 

Jasmine Asian Bistro on Urbanspoon

1 comment:

Mel said...

I had the honey sesame tofu and it was delicious as well! Everyone seemed pleased with their meal (and this can be a tough crowd)!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin