Search This Blog

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Today's Food Deals

Groupon
  • $10 for $20 at MangoGrove, a Vegetarian Indian Restaurant
    • Expires 12/23/10. Limit 2 per person, but 1 per visit and 1 per table.  Food purchase only.
    • Holy Crap.  Sign me up for some Dosa.  Any kind.  Dosa are like huge crepes and they are filled with delicious lentils or potatoes or onions OMG they are SO GOODDDDDDDD
  • $10 for $25 at Darker than Blue Cafe, for Modern Southern Cuisine
    • Expires in a year.  Limit 8 per person, 1 per visit and 1 per table.  Dine-in only.
    • Let's be honest.  I would walk into this restaurant, sit down at the table and immediately order my meal - I don't even need to look at the menu anymore.  All I need is the Fried Chicken Southern Platter ($18.95) - Half a chicken, fried, served with baked macaroni and cheese, candied yams and sauteed baby spinach. Done.
Eversave
  • $6 for $12 at Burger Brothers, Towson
    • Expires 8/31/11.  May buy multiple, but use 1 per person, per visit.
    • I can't believe I've never been here, this is a TRAVESTY.  Sounds like I should pick up one of these and call it a night.  A burger-y and fries-y kind of night.
Restaurant.com
Roy's
  • 3 course Prix Fixe Fall menu for $35.95pp
  • If you love Restaurant Week prices, you may love this Prix Fixe price offered by Roy's.  I'd start with the Kabocha Salad, followed by Beef Short Ribs (of course, man I am so predictable) and then the Pumpkin and Ginger cheesecake for a real taste of Fall flavors.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin