Search This Blog

Friday, September 3, 2010

Groupon: $10 for $20 at Baltimore Coffee and Tea Company

All right people, I was all over this Groupon and purchased one immediately

$10 for $20 at Baltimore Coffee and Tea Company

The best part of this is?  You can use it towards coffee beans and tea bags as well as drinks.  That means I can get my supply of Baltimore Blend and Fair Trade Mexican coffee beans, as well as all my different crazy teas that I love (YORKSHIRE GOLD, I AM COMING FOR YOU....well, as soon as I finish the 80 bags I have left at home).

You have to use this in one visit though, so plan wisely - and perhaps stay for a sandwich and a delicious drink! It also expires Dec 31st 2010, which makes me immediately think of Christmas presents!

Baltimore Coffee and Tea Company (FYI - you can't use the Groupon for the online store)
9 W Aylesbury Rd.
Timonium, Maryland 21093

5209 President's Ct.
Frederick, Maryland 21703
(301) 631-0030

890 Bestgate Rd.
Annapolis, Maryland 21401
(410) 572-5792

Check out my reviews here and here

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin