Sorry I've been kinda slow on the posting recently - I went to Austin, TX to visit my niece and it's hard to get back into the swing of things...plus I miss her like crazy.
But anyway, here are some food deals in the area:
- $15 for $30 at Don't Know Tavern
- For food AND drink. Expires in 1 year, limit 5 per person and 1 per table and a reservation is REQUIRED
- This seems like a great place to watch some football games - probably a good idea to stock up on some of these certificates if you're close by! Get some crab dip in a bread bowl ($10) to start and maybe a Kobe Burger with Red Dragon cheese (?) for half time ($12) and a couple bottles of beer ($3.50-7) and you're set!
- $25 for $50 at Brique in Centreville
- Expires Mar 16, 2011. Limit 1 per table and for dine-in dinner service only, but no purchase limit.
- Why not make a trip out to Queen Anne's County and stop in for dinner at Brique, a new upscale restaurant that opened recently. Start with the Roasted Garlic and Goat Cheese Flan ($9) and the Seared Duck Breast entree with braised greens and maple citrus sweet potato ($24) and you may be a happy camper, especially if your dining partner gets the Lamb Loin Chop ($22) with carrot puree and leeks and allows you to share :)
- $15 for $30 at Kabob Stop
- Expires March 16, 2011. Limit 1 per person, but buy unlimited amount for gifts. Limit 1 per table, reservations highly recommended.
- I've never been here, but I've heard it's pretty tasty! I loooove me some Indian food, and feel like I should make it my solemn duty to try every Indian place around me, that's a pretty good goal, right? :) I would be all about some Chicken Biryani ($11.49) and some Lamb Shahi Korma ($12.95) which is a creamy sauce that is usually a bit sweet. If I didn't get carry out, I would treat myself to some Masala Tea ($2.50) and Dan would assuredly get some Gulab Jamun ($2.50) and we'd call it a day!
Did you get any of these deals!?