Search This Blog

Friday, September 24, 2010

Friday Morning Haiku



Dear Weather Makers
Please remember it is Fall
And turn off the heat
 
Seriously.  What is happening here?  It is officially Fall and I am ready to start making briskets and stews, and I don't feel right doing that when I still have short sleeves on.  This is ridiculous and needs to stop.
 
In other news, this is my 400th post ahahahahaha what a shame it had to be wasted on some lame Weather Haiku and not on something awesome (like something Harry Potter related).  Oh well, such is life my friends, such is life.
 
Actually, NO, I will not let this post be lame.  Here, please check out the new Harry Potter trailer
 
NOW THIS POST IS BEYOND AWESOMENESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
 
 
Image by Jesse Therrien

3 comments:

Amy said...

I am so excited about Harry Potter I can hardly stand it. I have to re-read books 6 and 7 before movie time!

Nakiya @ Taste of Baltimore said...

AAAAAAAH I know, I HAVE to re-read the last book! OMG I can't wait. I am also usually really against the whole 3D movement, but for Harry, it's totally going to be worth it.

Carpline said...

congrats on the 400th post!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin