Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

I'm in a commercial for the Baltimore Sun!!!!



I'm in a commercial for the Baltimore Sun!  Check it out!!!


I have always loved reading their blogs, especially Dining@Large and MidnightSun, so I was super excited that I was able to talk about that!!!!!!!!!!!

Yayayaya!!!  Also, you may notice that while I am clapping I am saying "I love clapping" because I really, really, honestly do AHAHAHAHHA

The commercials are going to air on TV during the week of 9/27 and I may be in some print stuff too!  Super fun!

9 comments:

Simply Life said...

oh I love it! That's so fun!!!!

Renee said...

So cool! What a great spot. Congrats!

TerpGal85 said...

That was awesome! CONGRATS!!!

Amy said...

How cool! Congratulations!

Jen said...

Awesome! I love the laidback end where you say that you said "really" twice. But seriously, I now feel inspired to read Dining@Large more.

EastCoastMatt said...

I just saw that your face is on the billboard on president street right after 83! YOU'RE FREAKIN FAMOUS!!! =)

Nakiya @ Taste of Baltimore said...

ahahahaha Matthew :) I still haven't seen the billboard!!! I had no idea they were going to do one, so it was a fun surprise! :)

Jay Zeis said...

This post was on the bottom of teh Free Sandwiches post, so I clicked. Then I saw that you like to clap. This should be your theme song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Ra0DsbiNs0

Nakiya @ Taste of Baltimore said...

hahahahah Jay - this is pretty much my anthem! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin